Reporting to the Pre-school Director/Principal, the English Teacher will be expected to:
Job Role & Responsibilities
- Planning and delivering lessons to young learners (ages 3-6)
- Evaluating student progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement
- Use a variety of appropriate teaching and caring methods to ensure high quality learning takes place.
- Lead English lessons during scheduled times, provide an immersive English-speaking environment throughout the day
- Monitor student progress and maintain a portfolio for each student.
- Maintain good relationships with parents and keep them well-informed about their student’s progress.
Guangdong-Shenzhen, Guangdong-Zhuhai, Guangdong-Foshan, Heilongjiang-Harbin, Jiangsu-Nanjing, Jiangsu-Suzhou, Jiangsu-Changzhou, Jiangsu-Xuzhou, Liaoning-Dalian, Shandong-Linyi, Sichuan-Chengdu, Zhejiang-Wenzhou
Expected candidates from countries/areas like
UK., US., Canada, Australia, Newzealand, South Africa
Specific Teaching/Career Certificates Required
- Must be native speaker.
- A bachelor's degree with a minimum 2 years full time work experience is required
- Passionate about teaching and dedicated to student outcomes
- Knowledge of or willingness to acquire knowledge of inquiry based learning is required;
- International experience, especially in Asia is highly regarded;
- Clear criminal background check
- All documents to be receive an official notary of being original and genuine.
- Basic salary starting from 15000rmb- 20000rmb per month before tax (depending on experience and city)
- 2 Days off per week
- Paid sick leave and Paid hospital leave
- Paid Chinese Public holiday& paid annual leave
- contract completion bonus,
- Comprehensive health Insurance
- Accommodation allowance
- Children tuition Free
- On-going professional teacher development and training program