- According to IBDP curriculum framework, teaching relevant IBDP subject course in English.
- Assigning appropriate homework and correcting homework on time.
- Supervising students and monitoring students’ learning progress.
- Preparing students’ periodic school report.
- Given extra help to weak students
- Participating in extracurricular activities
- Provide reference letters and possibly guidance services to students for their university applications
- Attend meetings as requested (e.g. parents’ meetings, staff meetings, as well as any other appropriate meetings/promotional events), as may be reasonably required.
- Respect and comply with school regulations.
Expected candidates from countries/areas like
UK., US., Canada, Australia, Newzealand, South Africa, Europe, Asia, Africa
Specific Teaching/Career Certificates Required
- Enthusiastic, committed and ambitious
- With teaching certification
- At least Bachelor degree in relevant subject
- At least two years IBDP / IGCSE / A-Level / AP teaching experience
- Competitive salary
- Accommodation allowance
- Annual airfares allowance
- Local health insurance
- Annual Trip
- Contract completion bonus depending on performance
- Extensive training and ongoing Professional Development
- Full paid summer and winter holidays