- According to AP syllabus, teaching relevant subject course in Calculus / Statistics.
- Assigning appropriate homework and correcting homework on time.
- Supervising students and monitoring students’ learning progress.
- Given extra help to weak students
- Participating in extracurricular activities
- Provide reference letters and possibly guidance services to students for their university applications
- Attend meetings as requested (e.g. parents’ meetings, staff meetings, as well as any other appropriate meetings/promotional events), as may be reasonably required.
- Respect and comply with school regulations.
Expected candidates from countries/areas like
UK., US., Canada, Australia, Newzealand, South Africa
Specific Teaching/Career Certificates Required
Bachelor degree or above in relevant subject
At least 1 year of high school Maths teaching experience preferably in AP
Fully paid summer & winter vacations