- Maintains a caring, safe, and nurturing environment in class, observing health and safety protocols at all times
- Provides developmentally appropriate learning opportunities for each child
- Is committed to and experienced in project-based learning
- Meets and instructs students in assigned classes.
- Serves on content specific curriculum committees to create content, evaluate the instructional program, and makes improvements as needed.
- Works cooperatively with other school personnel to meet students’ needs.
- Maintains accurate, complete, and correct records as required by school policy.
- Utilizes a variety of instructional techniques, instructional media, and technology consistent with the physical limitations of the location provided and the needs and capabilities of the students.
- Assesses the accomplishments of students on a regular basis and provides progress reports as required.
- Participates in faculty training for the instructional program.
- Assists in the selection of books, equipment, and other instructional materia.
- Ensures that the testing, placement, and instruction of students align with their identified needs.
- Participates in the development and implementation of a tutoring and mentoring program for students in order to insure student support and academic success.
- Establishes a set of classroom behavioral expectations based on clearly defined goals and principles.
- Understands and is aware of the cultural and language support students require for academic growth, Pre-K through Third Grade.
- Attend academic, departmental, and school meetings when required, and attend/deliver professional development sessions as directed.
- Supervise and accompany students on excursions, as appropriate, ensuring their safety and welfare at all times.
- Participating as a member of the faculty on school committees and professional association activities.
- Performs any other related duties as requested.
Expected candidates from countries/areas like
UK., US., Canada, Australia, Newzealand, South Africa, Europe
Specific Teaching/Career Certificates Required
Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree（master degree prefer）with additional appropriate teaching qualifications or certification in a specific subject area.
At least 3 years experience in the Pre-K classroom
Intercultural competence and the ability to foster collaboration and trust.
Excellent communication and classroom management skills.
Proficiency with technology including Microsoft Office, virtual meeting spaces such as Skype and Adobe Connect.
Familiarity with digital learner management systems to document child progress and classroom technology
Only teachers with official permission to work will be considered – teachers who are new to China will be assisted to ensure they comply with immigration and work regulations.