- To prepare and delivery lessons for grade 1 to grade 9 students.
- To take a weekly teaching load in a range of 21-26 periods.
- To help doing Drama curriculum research and curriculum system building and development for whole bilingual program.
- To be mentoring and planning guide for all staff on Drama teaching, has the responsibility of mentoring Drama lesson for whole school.
- To attend bilingual program activities, which include preparations for annual bilingual forum, Parent Open day, Demo class and workshop, etc. and help doing the marketing promotion and activities for student recruitment.
- To do the regular communication with parents during the student pick-up time every week, and shall be available to communicate with parents regarding questions or concerns with the subjects in the English part of the program.
- To work effectively with a coordinator of the Chinese part of the bilingual program so as to promote an exciting and innovative new learning experience, and an effective marketing tool for future bilingual students.
- Any other duties appropriate to the post.
Expected candidates from countries/areas like
UK., US., Canada, Australia, Newzealand, South Africa, Europe, Asia, Africa
Specific Teaching/Career Certificates Required
- A bachelor or above degree in Drama major, Music or education
- Two years or above teaching experience in a position of Drama teacher.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment.
An attractive package including housing allowance, airfare allowance, bonus, settling-in allowance, relocation allowance and a worldwide health insurance will be provided for international appointments.