- Execute teaching in accordance with overseas syllabi. Design lessons in line with syllabus.
- Apart from the appointed teaching material, enrich supporting teaching material for filing, amplify test banks. Create or enrich existing Schemes of Work.
- Make analysis of the past exam papers and guide students to prepare the exam, to ensure the overall passing rates.
- Give regular assignments to students, mark the assignments timely and provide feedback.
- Assess students on regular basis, keep main stakeholders regularly appraised of students’ progress.
- Manage and motivate students to learn and improve. Engage and control students during lessons.
- Assist Center Academic Principal with testing and marking, audit exam results and recording.
- Timely provide Center Academic Principal with students’ recent academic performance and behavior.
- Willingness to take on additional responsibilities and to learn and improve own teaching skills.
- Work closely with other teacher and academic admin staff to manage the students. Co-operate with other English and subject teachers to ensure overall progress of all students.
- Actively support school activities. Show maturity, fairness and positive attitude in teaching.
- Follow and correctly apply established marking criteria (for Speaking and Writing).
Expected candidates from countries/areas like
UK., US., Canada, Australia, Newzealand
Specific Teaching/Career Certificates Required
- Native English speaker, have TEFL/CELTA/TESOL or equivalent certificate.
- Bachelor degree or above in field related to Education or English language.
- Be familiar with English course contents, key points and difficulties of Chinese students.
- Have more than 2 years teaching experiences. Teaching experiences of pre-university students is preferable.
- Good communication and learning skills with outgoing and patient personality.
- Has strong sense of responsibility and ability to work independently and in a team.
Annual Paid Leaves, Annual Physical Examination, Commercial Insurance, Free Meals, Professional Trainings
Housing allowance, up to RMB3,000 every month,
Luggage allowance up to RMB2,000 at first year and settling-in allowance up to RMB2,000 at first year.
Two single air fares ( to & from China) up to RMB10,000,