Teaching across at least 2 different grades with maximum 22 teaching hours a week.
Work closely with co-teachers to plan and implement: • Teaching content • Learning objectives
• Curriculum development:
• Provide additional content relevant to the textbook. •
Create learning assessments.
Focus on developing listening and speaking skills.
• Develop speaking materials: formative and summative assessments.
• Mainly focus on students’ speaking, listening skills, as well as relevant extension of textbook content.
Responsible for overseeing a weekly English radio program.
1. Recording and editing.
2. Design grade schedule.
3. Meet with teachers and students to record the content.
4. Knowledge or willingness to learn how to edit using Garageband.
Responsible for English speaking test every four weeks. 1. Create content for students to practice.
2. Create speaking assessment.
Run one extended course each semester (e.g Creative writing, Advanced English) be
able to deliver each lesson independently.
Housing Allowance 2500 RMB/month， school can help find accommodation
Free meals provided
Working visa provided
Medical insurance provided
Teaching books and material provided
Full pay in winter holiday and summer holiday.
Airfare Allowance 12000RMB provided every year.
Settling Allowance 6500 RMB (first year only)
Chinese national holidays provided
Christmas holiday provided