- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree, either in the subject/s to be taught [or a Bachelor of Education with majors in the subjects to be taught.
- A recognised teaching certificate, diploma or degree involving successfully completed teaching practicums (PGCE, Graduate Diploma in Education, Bachelor of Education, Masters of Teaching).
- Minimum of 2 years’ full-time equivalent teaching in schools.
- Experience in teaching subjects contracted to teach in this programme.
- Experience in teaching IB DP programmes, taking students through assessment, including May examinations; or systems which require inquiry learning.
- Experience with senior secondary teaching.
- High proficiency in spoken and written English with a clear, classic accent.
- Service-oriented, adaptable, experience or alignment with the ethos of a private school
- Excellent planning, organisational, and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills combined with team spirit and intercultural awareness.
- Ability to work in a multicultural community.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships.
- High level of integrity.
- A good sense of humour and able to maintain perspective during times of workplace intensity.
- Plan, develop and deliver outstanding teaching and learning according to the principles and guidelines of the IB Diploma Programme.
- Develop and write clear, accurate, and personal student reports to communicate their progress and achievements.
- Provide timely and purposeful formative feedback to students.
- Follow the school calendar for semesters, terms and holidays.
Expected candidates from countries/areas like
UK., US., Canada, Australia, Newzealand, South Africa
Annual Paid Leaves, Annual Physical Examination, Commercial Insurance