The role of a subject teacher is to ensure high quality subject-related learning experience for assigned groups of students and to provide teaching and learning in alignment with school mission and vision.
- Teach the assigned subject(s) and ensure high quality learning.
- Take part in the developing and reviewing of school curriculum.
- Create, design, maintain, and frequently update an active, supportive classroom environment that meets school standards and requirements.
- Maintain close communication with other subject teachers, homeroom teachers and participate in related teaching or other
- Assess and report on students’ learning according to school requirements.
- Participate in/create/implement/attend subject related activities after school or outside of class period.
- Participate in or organize learning in curriculum-related tasks or projects, such as graduation projects, field trips or school camps, etc.
- Participate in collaborative planning to develop high-quality units, including trans-disciplinary units, interdisciplinary units or module units.
- Fulfil assigned duties according to school requirements.
- Implement school-wide student behavior management policy process.
Expected candidates from countries/areas like
China, UK., US., Canada, Australia, Newzealand, South Africa, Europe, Asia
Specific Teaching/Career Certificates Required
- Bachelor degree or above in Education or other relevant field from a recognized institution.
- International school education/teaching experience is preferred.
- Teaching license or qualification (Chinese Teaching License, CELTA, PGCE, etc).
- A minimum of 3 years of teaching experience in full time schools.
- Professional development certifications in related field which includes but is not limited to IB Training Certificates.
- Good communication skills.
- Basic technology skills/computer skills.
- Passionate for education with good work ethics
- Practical with can-do attitude
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Strong sense of responsibility and dedication
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to work independently while being able to collaborate in a team
- Globally minded
- A life-long learner
- Constantly pursuing development in both personal and professional contexts
If you are interested in our vacancies, please send your resume to email@example.com or contact Wechat 18924222178.
Annual Paid Leaves, Commercial Insurance, Professional Trainings
housing provided, annual flights, insurance, relocation, and tuition.