1. Provide a detailed syllabus for class schedules throughout the school year with lessons based on testing standards and school mIssions;
2. Teaching students according to their individual educational needs including the appropriate classroom setting and providing feedback on homework carried out by students;
3. Assisting with duties assigned by the field of English and Humanities Study Coordinator;
4. Assessing, recording, and report ing on the attendance, academic progress, classroom behavior and keeping electronic records as required;
5. Maintaining discipline according to school rules, and to encourage good practice of punctuality, behavior, standards of homework assignment and collaborative learning as well as self-learning skill;
6. Marking and grading students work and give timely verbal/written feedback;
7. Engaging students in active class instructions or discussions;
8. Work with Department of College Counseling and other departments to integrate college-related skills (i.e. personal statement, writing, interviewing, etc. )and testing (TOFEL, SAT, etc.) into school curricula;
9. Meet school targets for midterm and final examinations;
10. Writing school recommendation for senior students for college application and summer school purposes;
11. Serve as an advisor to a small group of students to mentor them through school life and activities;
12. Attend all meetings, events, student admission activities and interviews held in school.
1. Graduate qualified teacher;
2. Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject area;
3. 2 years of relevant teaching experience.
1. Salary is competitive and negotiable based on qualifications and experiences;
2. Paid summer and winter holidays plus Chinese national holidays;
3. Housing allowancer;
4. On time moving expense;
5. International medical insurance provided;
6. Teaching training provided.