1. Participate in the curriculum designdevelop and deliver lesson plans that utilize a broad range of appropriate teaching techniques and strategies especially in games.
2. Overall management in children’s daily care work and ensure children’s health and safety as well.
3. Provide a nurturing and supportive language immersion environment that develops each student’s ability to read, write, speak, and listen in the appropriate content area.
4. Maintain communication with family and promote family education and school education.
1. Native English Speaker
2. Bachelor degree or above, major in early childhood education is preferred, and professional research ability;
3. Teaching Degree or recognized equivalent
4. Teaching experience in China is a plus.
5. The ability to incorporate current technology into the classroom environment
6. The ability to adapt to changing work priorities and maintain flexible working hours
7. Flexibility to co-teach with Chinese teachers